- Medical Device Repair
Medical Device Repair
Experience matters! Surgical instrument repair is part art and part science. With thousands of patterns of surgical instruments, it takes years to develop the knowledge and technical expertise to properly service your instruments. Our technician’s average over 10 years of experience in general and specialty instrumentation. This ensures that your instruments will function properly and last longer.
With CWI’s fleet of mobile repair labs as well as in-hospital repair shops and backed by our corporate repair center, we can tailor a repair program to meet your needs.
Instrument repair capabilities include:
- On site repair
- Sharpening, repair and reconditioning of all hand held instruments
- Specialty instrument repairs
- Re-insulation and repair of laparoscopic and electrosurgical instruments
- Bipolar forceps repair and re-insulation
- Laser welding
- Instrument re-coating
- Color coding
- Custom etching
- Custom modifications
- Rigid container repairs
- & more!
Preventative Maintenance Programs
A properly designed preventive maintenance program is paramount. It not only reduces surgeon complaints, it also reduces instrument replacement.
- All instruments inspected, repaired and cleaned
- Removal of stains, rust and any existing hidden bio-burden
- Instruments function smoothly
- Preventive maintenance ensures all instruments in the set function properly
- Reduces surgeon complaints
- Set maintenance log provided to facility
- Instrument life is prolonged
- Sets do not leave hospital premises and are available for add-on cases
The captcha you entered is incorrect. Please try again.